Healthcare On the Go
Members have access to board-certified doctors, pediatricians, licensed therapists and more using your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
MyBSWHealth Virtual Care
Receive care from the comfort of your home, or anywhere in Texas, 24/7. Simply log into MyBSWHealth.com or download the app.
Conduct an eVisit for common medical conditions and get care fast
- Complete a short, online interview about your symptoms.
- Receive a response from a Baylor Scott & White Health provider within one hour.
- Select your preferred pharmacy to send prescriptions (if needed).
Schedule a same-day Video Visit with a provider, face to face
- Schedule your appointment.
- Talk with a Baylor Scott & White Health provider live about your symptoms.
- Visits length varies, based on your needs. Often as quick as 10 - 15 minutes.
- Provider will send prescription (if needed) to your preferred pharmacy.
Virtual Care Powered by MDLIVE
Virtual care options, powered by MDLIVE, are available 24/7 (including holidays) for most Employer Group and all Marketplace members. Check your member guide for information on your group's benefits.
- Access to board-certified doctors, pediatricians, licensed therapists and more
- Secure and easy visits by phone or video
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy when needed
Registration is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- To register, visit MDLIVE or call 800.718.5082.
- When you register, be sure to tell them you're a Baylor Scott & White Health Plan member and have your member ID card available.
NOTE: If you already have an account with MDLIVE through a different insurance plan, you will need to re-register as a Baylor Scott & White Health Plan member. Be sure to save your new username and password so you can log in to the correct account.
Once you have registered with your Baylor Scott & White Health Plan account, you can access MDLIVE: