As a service to our employer groups, we've teamed up with HealthEquity/Wageworks, a COBRA and HIPAA compliance administrator. HealthEquity/Wageworks handles all COBRA and Texas Certification of Compliance administration for groups without affecting premium rates with us.
Designed to alleviate paperwork, indemnify your organization from liability and ensure rapid transfer of COBRA premiums to your health plan, HealthEquity/Wageworks' highly-automated online service allows employers to access and track:
- Qualifying event submission
- COBRA initial rights notices submission
- Qualified beneficiary takeover submission
- Online reporting
- COBRA administrative services tutorial
- Online resource center to COBRA federal guidelines
Interested in this service? Let us know and we'll have a representative contact you.
Already have a HealthEquity/Wageworks account?
When terminations occur, the group administrator will need to:
- Send termination to BSWHP
- Process the Qualifying Event (QE) in the HealthEquity/Wageworks website